Spring in Amsterdam


Spring has finally come to Amsterdam, the city I live in. While I've published 8 different photos to my facebook page, I've try to keep my tradition of only posting one picture to the blog at a time. This one is somehow closer to my heart than the rest, as the day I've shot it was a very dark and rainy day with only short periods of sunshine. It was 12.20 PM on my watch when I took this shot, with the sun high in the sky, fighting its rays through the fast moving, massive clouds. I like this shot not only because of the clouds that decorate the sky but also because of the green belt of trees and the rapid boat that was just at the right place at the right time.

 
Camera Nikon D90
Aperture f/8
Exposure Bias -0.33 eV
Focal Length 18mm (27mm)
Lens Nikkor AF-S DX 18-200 f/3.5-5.6
ISO 400
Shutter Speed 1/2000s
Post Processing ACDSee Pro 6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment