Balaton Summer


Central Europe's biggest lake, the Balaton is the perfect family spot for the summer. The lake is shallow, summers are usually long and hot, prices are affordable. I've spent many many summers at the lake and even today, when I think about going back, sweet memories warm my heart. I remember being there as a kid, there is nothing like it, it's one huge playground where everything is possible. Now as a photographer, I have an easy job, as today's kids are just like we were. Free and happy. The best models, as long as you are close enough, as Robert Capa said.

Portrait of kids at the Balaton Lake, Hungary

Camera Nikon D70
Aperture f/2.5
Exposure Bias -0.67 eV
Focal Length 35mm (52mm)
Lens Nikkor AF-S DX 35 f/1.8
ISO 200
Shutter Speed 1/5000s
Post Processing ACDSee Pro 6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment